Best PCD Pharma Companies In India
India is the major drugprovider globally. The Indian pharmaceutical industry is the world’s 3rdlargest by volume and 14th largest in terms of value. Total Annual Turnover ofPharmaceuticals was Rs. 2,89,998 crore for the year 2019-2020. Totalpharmaceutical exports and import were to the tune of Rs. 1,46,260 crore andRs. 42,943 crore respectively in the year 2019-20
Withthe increase in demand for better healthcare, pharmaceuticals has quicklypicked up at peak. From effective global vaccines to quality therapeutics atlarge scale India covered it all. The Indian pharmaceutical industry iscurrently ranked third in pharmaceutical production by volume after evolvingover time into a thriving industry growing at CAGR of 9.43% since the past nineyears. PCD pharma (propaganda cumdistribution) a business model which deals in pharmaceutical drugs via a chainof distributors .This model works by providing therapeutics to distributorswhich will further touch grown level retailers and service providers . PCDpharma franchise has enabled the effective distribution of therapeutics allover India. But has also given birth tosome loop holes in the market. With increasing accessibility of manufacturingtherapeutics, business seekers have tried to disrupt the pharma market with,cheap raw material medication, low quality, lower rates than approvedstandards, inadequate infrastructure and much more. Keeping in mind the currentscenario, it’s high time to aware customers and public regarding the adverseissues this disruption can lead to. After keen research and multiple checkpoints, we have curated a list of top ten PCD pharma franchises that is worthinvesting your hard- earned money and your trust.
RATEDAS THE TOP PHARMA FRANCHISIE
Your quest for the bestwill be now at rest. These pharmaceutical companies have remained on the topcharts for over a period of time. Creating a brand worth customers trust hastaken them years of hard work. Quality of their medication, range, transparencyand consistent services comes without saying.
1. Fibovil Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Year of Establishment-2017
Legal status of the firm- private limited company
Location- Panchkula Haryana
Company rating- 9.5/10
Fibovil pharmaceuticals is emerging as a top PCD franchise. Product range of2700+ products is available. Collectively dealing in broad spectrum with: divisions like, general, gynecology,critical care, cardiac diabetic, neurology, orthopedics, ophthalmic, herbal division,dermatology, urology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, sexologyetc. Vision is of reaching todistribution networks all over India and top exporters of therapeutics globally.Fibovil believe in You win we succeed.
Fibovilpharma with their highly experienced manufacturing and testing team ensuresthat their products are 100% result oriented and safe for consumption. Rating of 4.8/5 is given on thebasis of their quality and attractive packaging. Segregated departments forsales, marketing, accounting, purchase, product designing and HR, makes Fibovila stand out in the rest.
This makes them the number one PCD pharmaceutical franchise.
Few top sellers from Fibovilpharmaceuticals
Moxyvil - Amoxycillin entire range and combinations
Texavil- Tranexamic Acid
Acevil cold- anticold drug.
Fibovil products have created their own place in pharmaceutical industry.Product quality that is unbeatable, with impressive range that is pens down ondoctor’s prescription, attractive packaging that’s wining hearts and bettermarket penetration. Availability of research based unique molecules makes itthe most searched PCD pharma franchise. Fibovil pharma tries to implementunique techniques and strategies to outstand as a PCD company.
They indulge in unique promotional campaign and market strategies that enablesthem to create a noise for their brand and makes them the most reached PCDpharma franchise in India.
WHY FIBOVIL HAS MADE IT TO THE TOP?
Today’s healthcare industry has plethoraof options and choices when it comes to choose the right PCD pharma franchise.There are several criteria that one should keep in mind, as healthcare is avery vital and sensitive sector. Fibovil check marks all the major criteria foryou to choose it as your number one PCD pharma franchise.
A. PRODUCT QUALITY: Product quality is one of the most important criteriawhen you decide to choose a pharmaceutical company. Fibovil products are beingmanufactured form India’s top manufacturing units such as Akums, Windlas,Synochem & Theon. These manufacturing houses are top rated as theirmanufacturing practices are of superior quality and technology. Creatingproducts with A grade raw material, high quality excipients and sturdypackaging has always been their first priority. From proper dispersion oftablets to high quality pellets Fibovil takes care of the minute detailing oftheir products. Aligned with WHO/GMP/GLP allows them to provide unbeatableproduct quality.
B. PRODUCT PACKING:Fibovil products are specifically designed by graphic designers. They believethat pharmaceutical products should be designed with the goal in mind, in orderto deliver safe, effective, high-quality, and easy-to-use medicines forpatients. Attractive patterns and combinations used especially for thepediatric and gynecology range.
C. PRODUCT TESTING: With experienced team, and facilities that arewell-equipped to perform analyses in accordance with pharmacopeia monographs aswell as client demands. provided services are, cover identification, purity,and functional testing for sterile and non-sterile dosage forms such astablets, capsules, syrups, dry syrups, suspensions, suppositories, eye drops,ointments etc .In addition to regular analysis and release testing, theirlaboratories conduct stability studies, analytical method development, andvalidation studies to offer the best and 100% safe drugs.
D. TRADEMARK REGISTRATION: Pharmaceutical trademarks aremostly filed for reputable pharmaceutical goods and services. In the case ofpharmaceutical trademark, the brand name or drug name is typically taken fromthe drug’s treatment, salt composition, or any other associated medical word.Their product range is trademark registered, that enables them to maintain highquality medications and makes them a reputed PCD pharma franchise. Alongsidetheir distributors can confidently promote their drugs without any fear of brandname copy by the competitors once the brand is established in the market. Whichultimately increases the market efflux and brand value of the company. Fibovilhas 237 Brands in trademark which are covering almost 1000 products as perenclosed list. This can be verified from the Government trademark website.
E. UNIQUE RANGE: Fibovil produces a comprehensive, diverse andhighly complementary portfolio of generic and specialty medicines targeting awide spectrum of chronic and acute treatments. Our product portfolio includesgenerics, branded generics, specialty, difficult-to-make technology intensiveproducts, over-the-counter (OTC), anti-retroviral (ARVs), Active PharmaceuticalIngredients (APIs) and intermediates. Wide product categories available, suchas
· Allergy andimmunology
Latest molecules like – Dydrogesterone,Brivaracetam, Tofacitinib, Dapagliflozin 5/10 & with Metformin 500/1000,Sitagliptin, Bilastin, Bacillus Claussi Spores. Exclusive range of calcium andmultivitamins is available. Respiratory range including syrups, dry syrups,nasal spray and respules are included. Combinations like Ceftriaxone Sodium,Cefuroxime Sodium, Cefoperazone, Clindamycin, Drotaverine, Esomeprazole,Piroxicam, Piperacillin, Ketorolac, Meropenem, Piracetam, Amikacin Sulphate,Methylcobalamin, Nandrolone Decanoate, Amoxycillin, Omeprazole, Silodosin,Clarithromycin, Ibuprofen, Doxofylline makes Fibovil a game changer in thepharmaceutical sector.
F. BETTERMARKET PENETRATION: Market development is often a strategy of specificdetails or action steps needed to increase the number of potential customers.Fibovil strategies employ advertising, social media campaigns, and direct salesoutreach efforts to prospects of untapped market segments. Their unique way ofproduct description and product visual detailing helps customer understand theproduct well and is provided with the complete information at once.
G. HIGH ROI:PCD pharma franchise offers a marvelous platform for business in healthcaresector. Excellent quality of drugs on best prices is the unique selling point.Fibovil is keen to focus on large scale production to provide broad rangemargins without compromising the quality.
H. SECURED MONOPOLY RIGHTS: FIBOVIL’Snetwork of associates are satisfied and dedicatedly promoting the products intheir respective areas. Monopoly agreements are issued for each and every client.which enables a transparent approach and proper marketing in allotted areas.zero rate infiltration in a particular area, which makes Fibovil a very wellorganized PCD pharma franchise.
I. SERVICES: Fibovil prioritize customer satisfaction. Easyorder placements, goods tracking, ledger maintenance, on call support frommarketing, accounts, general query departments are available. On time deliveryof goods is assured as they have top rated delivery partners. Goods aretransported with marine insurance for the safety of the goods. All promotionalinput is provided free of cost by the company. This includes a MR bag, visualaid, lbls, reminders, products cards, prx pads, pens gift inputs etc.
J. REFINEDBUISNESS MODEL: Fibovil is maximizing pharma franchise’ssuccess by refining their business model. Business model is basically anoutline of how your business operates. It defines the core services,operational procedures, marketing strategies, demand –supply studies, growthstatics etc. Fibovil have unique business operations to facilitate easy andproductive work structure.
2. MANKIND:good quality product range is available. Their therapeutics is a good choice foreffective treatment. They have good range available, but little expensive products.Mankind is in pharma industry since a long time. Mankind is coming up with goodrange of therapeutics in coming years.
3. ABBOTTLABORATORIES: Americanmultinational medical devices and healthcare companywith headquarters in AbbottPark, Illinois, United States.The company was founded byChicago physician Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888 to formulateknown drugs; today, it sells medical devices, diagnostics, branded genericmedicines and nutritional products.
4. CIPLA: Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Cipla primarily developsmedicines to treat respiratory disease,cardiovascular, arthritis, diabetes, depression and many other medical conditions.
5. GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS: They work in specific range; They are specialized for theirnasal spray range and antihistamines. It was founded in 1977. Since then, it isa big name in pharmaceutical industry.
6. SUN PHARMA: Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical formulations and activepharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in more than 100 countries acrossthe globe. It is the largest pharmaceutical company in India and thefourth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company.
7. CADILA PHARMACEUTICALS: Indian multinationalpharmaceutical company basedin Ahmadabad, Gujarat India. The company's operations focus on manufacturing products rangingfrom API's-Intermediates, finished formulations, OTC-Food Supplements,Biotechnology Products and pharmaceutical Machinery.
8. MICROLABS: Indian pharmaceutical company based in Bangalore. It manufactures healthcare products. Theyhave wide range and good packaging products. Their products are known for theirattractive packaging, good range and experienced field team.
9. DR REDDY’S LABORATORIES: Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad. The company was founded by Kallam Anji Reddy, who previously worked in the mentorinstitute Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited. Dr. Reddy's manufactures and markets a widerange of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas. The company has over 190medications, 60 active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for drug manufacture, diagnostickits, criticalcare, and biotechnology. They cover all the recentdrug molecules.
10. ALKEM LABORATORIES: Alkem LaboratoriesLimited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, that manufactures and sells pharmaceuticalgenerics, formulations and nutraceuticals in India and globally.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *